Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy Retirement in the Sand

Taylored Expressions, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

Someday, eh?  LOL.

You know how I love doing ocean scenes, and I needed a retirement card (jealous!), so I pulled out a great stamp set from Taylored Expressions called "A Day in Paradise". 

To make this card, I stamped the Adirondack chairs and the umbrella onto X-Press It cardstock. For the umbrella, I did some paper piecing. The rest of the scene was colored with Copic markers. I sponged some SeaShells Conch Shell dye ink for the sun, and used a Memento Tuxedo Black marker to draw the birds.

The sentiment, also from Taylored Expressions, was stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Beige.

I framed the scene with kraft, and then placed onto a card panel made with patterned paper from Colorbok.

Please, can I go there?  Please.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...