Monday, June 30, 2014

Patriotic Sunburst Swirl

I was taking a look at my "Sunburst Swirl" stamp from A Jillian Vance Design and I had the idea of the swirls becoming stripes on an American flag.  Brilliant, yes?

I stamped "Sunburst Swirl" with Distress Ink Fire Brick onto white glossy cardstock.  I framed swirl with navy blue cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment, also from A Jillian Vance Design with Distress Ink Faded Jeans onto a strip of white cardstock.  It too was framed with navy blue cardstock.

Using a die from The Cats Pajamas, I cut a star from white and navy cardstock and adhered to the card.  I added a button with Baker's Twine.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, and thanks to those who have served our country.  


2 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Love it. You have such a talent with CAS. I haven't used glossy card stock much. I thought you could only use Stazon on it. I bet this is really pretty IRL.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is certainly eye catching Kecia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...