Thursday, August 15, 2013

Holly Hurricane


































This week on the DRS Designs Blog we are being challenged to create a card with one decorative edge.  Make sure you join in the fun because one lucky participant will have a chance at getting some free stamps.

For my card, I stamped the DRS Designs image of "Holly Hurricane" onto Hammermill Digital Copy Cover (80 lb) with Marvy black dye.  I colored the image with Copic markers and added a little touch of crystal Stickles to the holly berries.  I sponged some yellow around the hurricane with SeaShells Conch Shell dye.  I framed the image with black cardstock.

Using white and black cardstock, I created my card base and decorative edge.  I used a Memory Box dye for the bottom and added some Ice White pearls from my Viva Pearl Pen.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

Shelia said...

Kecia, this card is gorgeous! I love that decorative edge - never seen one like it before!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Kecia, another Christmas Card all done. Wonderful job...Hugz, joann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...