Thursday, August 1, 2013

Christmas Helpers




















I think this image from DRS Designs is just one of the sweetest ones I've ever seen.  It is called "Cutie Pie Christmas Helpers". I stamped it with Marvy black dye ink onto Curious Metallics Cryogen White and colored with Copic markers.  With a punch, I rounded a couple of corners and framed with black cardstock.

The larger card panel is also a piece of Curious Metallics Cryogen White.  I just love the subtle sparkle.  The sentiment is also from DRS Designs and is called "Small Merry Christmas".  I stamped it with Marvy black dye ink and framed with black cardstock.  I adhered a small red and white striped bow.

I made this card for the current DRS Designs' Challenge, "Diamonds and Pearls".  I used a cream Viva Pearl Pen to add the pearl garland on the tree.  I added one swarovski crystal to act as a dimond on the star.

Go to the DRS Designs Blog and play along in this week's challenge.  There are some free stamps up for grabs to one lucky participant.

And I must admit, while I was making this card, I couldn't help but sing along to this:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/9131513/PRINCE_Diamonds_Pearls_1991

LOL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...