Saturday, April 30, 2011

Portraiture



I thought it would be fun to play along with the current "Bold and Bright" challenge on The Penny Black Blog. I colored little bits and pieces of it throughout the week, and it really was therapeutic considering how dull and dreary it has been around here.

I stamped the Penny Black image "Portraiture" with Marvy black dye onto Neenah solar white cardstock. I colored the image with Copic markers and a lemon yellow atyouSpica glitter pen.

I cut around the image using a Nestabilities die. Patterned paper from My Minds Eye and DCWV help form the layout of the card. The sentiment is computer-generated.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I wish you a great weekend, filled with inspiration.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...