Thursday, April 21, 2011

PEEPS!


I was so delighted when Tracey Malnofski drew this image for The Stamping Boutique. It is called "Easter Cupcake", and though that cupcake looks divine, those that know me know that the Peeps are what call my name this time of year. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Peeps, to the point I'll probably go into some form of mourning after Easter when they are no longer available.

I printed the digital image onto X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers. Some sparkling highlights were added to the Peep bunnies using an atyouSpica pen and a Sakura glitter pen. I cut a frame around the image using a Nestabilities die. The image was then adhered to a Lasting Impressions patterned paper panel. A sheer white ribbon was added, along with what seems to be a perfect sentiment from Whimsie Doodles.

I created this card for the current challenge at Hanna and Friends Challenge Blog. The challenge is to simply make an Easter card. Very appropriate indeed. Hop on over, as The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring this challenge.

Wishing you all a very Peep-filled weekend!

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

Peeps!!! lol, it's the cadbury eggs for me....
Adorable card, Kecia!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...