Friday, April 8, 2011

"Seas The Day!'



I have been off the entire week for spring break. Though an ocean getaway sounds delightful and certainly would have been my first choice, it has been relaxing just to be at home. I've tinkered a lot in my stamp room, worked on a bit of organizing and cleaning around the house, had some routine doctors' appointments and spent a fun day yesterday in Cincinnati with my husband, seizing a rare common day off.

I want to share my latest creation using the image "Uncommon Friendship" from The Stamping Boutique. I printed it onto X-Press It cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. The layout is a simple one, using patterned paper from Colorbok and The Paper Studio. The sentiment of "Seas the Day!" is computer-generated. Small crystal beads and a sheer off-white ribbon put the finishing touches on this card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've got a couple cards to share with you tomorrow, so I hope you'll return.

Until then, seas the day!

1 comment:

Heide said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing week.
I like you coloring and the simple card highlights the image. Very pretty card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...