Sunday, November 28, 2010

Warm Heart



Though my body froze, my heart was warm during the 37-7 whooping of scUM yesterday. So, so proud of my Buckeyes!!! Another year to be happy. After suffering through the 1990's, I will never ever take a win for granted.

Speaking of warm hearts, I wanted to share this card I made using Anna Wight's "For the Love of Snowmen" cling mount set from Whipper Snapper Designs.

On a small panel of Neenah Solar White cardstock, I stamped the snowman using Marvy black dye ink. I created a mask for this image with a Post-It note, and used a Post-It note to mask the ground. I then sponged the sky using Distress Ink Spun Sugar, Whispers Lilac dye ink, and Colorbox Chalk Ice blue. I removed the masks and then colored the snowman with Copic markers and shaded with Prismacolor pencils. For the snow on this panel, I added some Stickles.

The sentiment was stamped with Marvy dye black ink onto a panel.

Patterned paper from My Mind's Eye were used to create panel for this card and patterned paper from Penny Lane was used to frame the image, sentiment and panel. The large snow ground that goes across the bottom of the card is simply torn white cardstock with some added Stickles.

The snowflakes were cut using a Cuttlebug die, and small pink heart brads were put in the centers. Some Stickles were also added for a little sparkle.



Thanks for visiting today. Still more cards to share, so come back soon. Here's wishing everyone a great conclusion to what has been a FANTASTIC weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...