Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Fishes



Here's a card I made using a previously released Whipper Snapper cling mount set from Anna Wight, called "Cozy Critters." Her critters in this set are absolutely irresistible.

I stamped the fish using Marvy dye black ink onto a Neenah Solar White circle, that was cut with a Nestabilities die. I sponged Adirondack Willow dye and SeaShells Starfish Green dye inks onto the circle. I colored the image with Copic markers. I added a scalloped circle cut from deep red cardstock around this circle panel. Patterned paper from the Paper Studio formed the panels for this card, along with more deep red cardstock. Finishing touches include the crystals and the gold ribbon.

The layout for this card was inspired by Sketch Challenge #306 on Splitcoast.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. As I was making this card, it dawned on me that Christmas is just over a month a way. I need to become a card-making factory between now and then, so stay tuned for more sharing.



1 comment:

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is SUPER adorable Kecia! I LOVE that scarf! And the paper and ribbon is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...