Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Yappy Birthday

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Heartfelt Hands
I just LOVE and adore this digital image from Sassy Cheryl's.  It is called Heartfelt Hands.  I've had it for a few months now and I am delighted that I had a chance to color it this past weekend.  I printed the image onto Hammermill Color Copy and colored it with Copic markers. 

The patterned paper is something I've hoarded for years.  It is from Kaisercraft.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.

I'd like to think that is Sloopy and me (yes, I still see myself as that young, LOL).  I plan on giving this to my Dad later this month.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...