Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wrapped Up in Love

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, snowman, winter, cute dog, scarf, snow
I spent Sunday morning coloring this image. I was going to toss it because in the beginning it looked hideous.  But, I kept working it, and ended up loving the result. 

This card features the adorable digital image called Wrapped Up in Love by Sassy Cheryl.  I printed it onto Hammermill Color Copy and colored with Copic markers.  The white snowflakes are compliments of a white gel pen.  I scored around the image panel.

Thanks a bunch for visiting my blog today.  I sure appreciate that you take the time to look the cards I make.

2 comments:

JanR said...

Good thing you stuck with it because it turned out amazing! I adore the colours and your colouring is wonderful.

Unknown said...

I love the purple back drop. It makes the card look magical!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...