Saturday, November 4, 2017

Hello from Ohio

I am having a blast designing some cards with my new stamp set from Creative Chaos and Scraps of Love.  The images are by the very talented Ann Corbiere-Scott.  The set had me at this image.

I stamped the Ohio image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock. I colored with Copic markers. I fussy cut around the image. I placed a red glittered heart in the center.  I embossed a stitched circle die into white cardstock and pop-dotted Ohio into the center of the circle.  The sentiment "Hello From" is also from the stamp set.  It was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I scored three lines across the card and then tied some Buckeye twine from A Jillian Vance Design along the top.  A few silver sequins complete the details of this card.

Allow me to say, Go Buckeyes!!! Beat Iowa!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...