Friday, November 24, 2017

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, poms, Ohio State, cheerleader, Go Buckeyes!
It's Fab Friday on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog!

I'm hoping for a Fab Saturday!  Go Buckeyes!

This card features an image from the Tiddly Inks Annie Mega Pack.  I printed the image onto Hammermill Color Copy.  I colored it with Copic markers.  The sentiment is retired from AJVD and the football is from an old PSX stamp.  The little strip of patterned paper from Scrapbook Customs.

The pom-poms were made from a Clover pom maker using Scarlet and Gray Bakers twine.  

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Big day tomorrow!  (I hope)

1 comment:

JanR said...

Oh!! Look at those pom poms! Those are way awesome! Such a splendid card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...