Saturday, December 27, 2014

You Are On My Mind, Valentine

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Valentine

I've been off a week, and I am just finally sitting down to color.  Talk about needing to de-stress, LOL!

With Christmas over, it is time to move on to cards for the next major holiday.  Here's a Valentine's card I made using "You Are On My Mind" from Tiddly Inks.  I had a blast coloring her, and will probably color her again in a different color scheme when it is all said and done. 

Colored with Copics onto Hammermill Color Copy, with a strip of washi tape along the side.  A couple buttons with Baker's Twine complete the card.  Very CAS.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Hopefully, you'll be seeing more spontaneous creations like this during the next week, so come back soon!

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Valentine's Day

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

You colored her to the nines Kecia. Love her. Awesome. Happy New year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...