Sunday, December 28, 2014

Blonde and Pink

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Valentine

I had so much fun coloring Tiddly Inks "You Are On My Mind" on this card yesterday, that I decided to print it again and color it again.  Why not?

Colored with Copic markers. This time I deviated and made her blond (YR20, E34, E35) and used a pink color scheme for the hearts.  The sentiment is from A Jillian Vance Design and stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.   No clue where the patterned paper strip is from, but I wish I had more, LOL.

Not much more to say.  Let's see what else I can color, shall we?  Come back soon.

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh adorbs. Love your coloring. She is just so sweet. Who can resist those long pig tails.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...