Thursday, December 25, 2014

Dachshund Through The Snow


I present to you the official 2014 Christmas card.  Very few were made, so if you got one from me, consider it a very limited edition, LOL.  Not sure why, but I wasn't really into making Christmas cards this year, even though I like how this one turned out.  Sadly, I think that sending cards at Christmas is a dying art. 

Even so, I still enjoy cardmaking, and hope to get my Etsy shop ready for Valentine's Day, Easter and general birthday, anniversary, babies, etc.  I kinda fumbled the ball for Christmas, in terms of my card store.

This card was made with a new stamp set from Newton's Nook.  It is called "Holiday Hounds".  Anyone who knows me, would know that when I saw it I had to have it, LOL.

Anyway, if you are one of the few who come here to my blog, I want you to know how much I appreciate your visits.  I truly make cards because I want someone to look at them and appreciate them as much as I do. 

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  May your day, and upcoming year be filled with happiness, good health, and a card or two in your mailbox.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...