Monday, August 4, 2014

Sea the Seahorse

Whimsie Doodles, AJVD, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, acetate card
Sea-ing the sea last week certainly made me smile last week, and I hope this card I made makes you smile too.

Made with AJVD's "Seas The Day" by Whimsie Doodles. The adorable seahorse was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored it with Copic markers. I used light blue vellum and acetate to create the oval scene, scribbling some Copic marker directly onto the acetate. The ric-rac is made from felt and was cut with a die.  Clear buttons and Baker's Twine complete this card.

Copic markers, Kecia Waters, Whimsie Doodles, acetate, AJVD

I love to sea the sea!  And cards with creatures from the sea!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!  More to come this week, so I do hope you visit again.

1 comment:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Adorable Kecia. Love the vellum and acetate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...