Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back to School

Well, the time has come.  A great summer it has been.  I can't wait for the next one, LOL!

So, I start back to work on Thursday.  What does that mean for the blog?  Still posts on Monday for sure, and at least one other post during the week.   Just no extras, you know.  At least until I get back into a routine and can keep my eyes open.

This is an image from Sassy Cheryl's digital set "Overload at School".  I'm sure I will feel this at times and so will my students.  It's a part of the process, I think.  Anyway, I printed the image onto X-Press It cardstock, and had lots of fun coloring it with Copic markers.  Framed in black cardstock, and one layer is patterned paper from Little Yellow Bicycle.  I'm loving that vibrant blue, along with the primary colors I used for the image.

The sentiment came from an old set from My Favorite Things, and the flag was cut with a MFT die-namics.  A button and some twine complete the details on this card.

Thanks so much for hanging with me during the summer months.  There were times when the creative juices were truly rolling.  Here's to a great fall, and a great school year.  Stick with me.

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

That is how I felt about school those many years ago. LOL. Great coloring and love the image. - Jim

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...