Sunday, August 17, 2014

Goldfish

Impression Obsession, Kecia Waters, Prismacolor pencils

Lookie at this gorgeous fish image I bought last weekend at Stampaway from Impression Obsession.  LOVE!  So fun to color!

To make this card, I stamped the image of "Goldfish" from Impression Obsession with Stazon Jet Black onto Strathmore Mixed Media Paper.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and did a quick wash for the background with a Derwent Inktense pencil (Mallard Green).  Three small glass beads are acting as bubbles.  I framed the image with black cardstock.  I thought it looked decent to use a white card base.

I'm entering this into the current Impression Obsession Challenge "Clean and Simple".  I hope I win because I wanted SO MUCH at their booth, LOL!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

6 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Hope you win too. I am a big fan of Impression Obsession. Good luck.

Karen Amidon said...

Great card Kecia, love the bubbles, so fun! Good luck!

Jeanne Streiff said...

Love that fishy! Thanks for playing the Impression Obsession challenge!

SmilynStef said...

Congrats on your win ... lovely coloring

Jenny Gropp said...

Yay! Your super fishy won! Happy shopping!

Aileen said...

Just came by to say congratulations on your win. What a wonderful card. Love your colouring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...