Monday, August 18, 2014

Cawl, Cawl, Cawl

Becky Schultea, Kecia Waters, Copic markers

The weather is feeling like fall, even though it is still August.  I'm going to take it as a sign that perhaps I should start rolling out some fall cards.  Here's my first fall card of the season and it is featured on the A Jillian Vance Design blog.  Go check it out.

If you're curious about the stamps used on this card, I used the AJVD limited edition "Happy Harvest" stamp set designed by Becky Schultea.  I colored the image with Copic markers and did some shading with Prismacolor pencils.  So glad to have my pencils close by, because I struggle with Copic yellows.  It truly is like a crap shoot when I use them, LOL.

Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Prismacolor pencils


Thanks for visiting my blog today!  More cards to come this week so make sure you return!

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

Excellent coloring and the image is beautiful. The Papers are well coordinated. - Jim

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...