Thursday, January 9, 2014

First Love


She looks surprised, doesn't she? 

I made this card for the current DRS Designs Blog Challenge, "Boys and Girls".  I knew I wanted to use this adorable DRS Designs image called "First Love Cutie Pie Kids".  I stamped it with Marvy Black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  Using the out-of-the-box technique and a Nestabilities die, I cut the image panel and framed it with black cardstock.

One layer is a pink sheet of cardstock run through my Cuttlebug with a Sizzix dry embossing folder.  The largest layer is a piece of white glossy cardstock, that was stamped repeatedly with Versamark Watermark and heated with a heat gun.  Using the resist technique, I applied Distress Ink Spun Sugar to the cardstock and wiped with a paper towel.

The sentiment is from DRS Designs and is called "One Line Valentine Greeting".  It was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black onto a strip of white cardstock. Finishing touches include a pink button and a small piece of Baker's Twine.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...