Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cured Yet?

Three day weekends can cure just about anything, don't you think?  Here is a recent get well card I thought I'd share with you today.

I stamped the DRS Designs "Leonard Pig Sickday Blues" with Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.   I stamped a portion of DRS Designs "Cured Yet? Greeting" onto the image panel.  I cut the circle with a Nestabilities die and framed it with black cardstock.

The larger panel of cardstock is lightly stamped with Adirondack Seashell Pink dye with the DRS Designs "Line O'Plenty Background".  A black banner was added to the card, along with buttons and Baker's Twine.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Kecia, your card is darling. Love that little pig and sentiment and you've colored him beautifully.

Sue from Oregon said...

Had to laugh! You have to catch the double meaning there! Too cute Kecia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...