Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Escaping the Cold


With back-to-back days off from work due to extreme cold temperatures, I have extra time to just color for fun.  Gotta love that! 

I decided to play in the current Tiddly Inks Challenge called "Warm Up".  I think we're all for that.

I printed the Tiddly Inks digital image of "Sollytude" onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored her with Copic markers.  Patterned paper is from Colorbok.  The sun is a circle cut with a Nestabilities die and sponged with Distress Ink Wild Honey.  Some Diamond Stickles gives the sun its sparkle.  The word "Escape" is from a Fiskars stamp set.

I'm ready to escape to somewhere warm.  Are you?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Kecia, your card is darling and you have colored the image beautifully. Very pretty and very creative. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...