Thursday, November 28, 2013

Turkey on the Run


Happy Thanksgiving!  A day to be thankful, for sure.

I created this card using the funny image from DRS Designs "Hi Tailin' Turkey" and paired it with DRS Designs "Turkey on the Run Greeting".  The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black dye onto X-Press It cardstock.  It was colored with Copic markers and cut out with detailed scissors.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black onto white cardstock, framed with black cardstock.

A circle was cut with a Nestabilities die and sponged with Memento Desert Sand dye.  I stamped the DRS Designs "Double Chevron Card Edger" with Memento Desert Sand onto the sponged circle.  The largest of the card panels was also stamped with this stamp and ink.

A piece of white cardstock was stamped with DRS Designs "Open Plaid" using Memento Desert Sand.

I adhered the turkey, his hat and a button tied with hemp to the card, utilizing this week's sketch on Splitcoast, SC464.  I drew some lines coming from the turkey with a Copic marker.

I am grateful to each and everyone of you that visit my blog.  I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...