Thursday, November 14, 2013

From Our Doghouse to Yours


This week on the DRS Designs Blog, we are being challenged to incorporate torn paper into our projects. 

For my card, I brayered the following inks onto a piece of white cardstock:  ColorBox Ice Blue Chalk and Adirondack Sail Boat Blue dye.  I sponged some Distress Ink Faded Jeans around the extreme edges.  Then, I added torn white cardstock to become my snowy ground.  Using Copic White, I painted the snow flurries.

I stamped the DRS Designs image directly onto my scene.  I then stamped it again onto X-Press It cardstock and colored the doghouse with Copic markers.  I cut around the doghouse with my detailed scissors and then adhered it to the scene.  Using a Copic marker, I drew the pawprints in the snow.  I tied some sheer white ribbon to the card.

Sure hope you'll join us the week for our torn paper challenge.  It is easy to do, and you could win some free rubber!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...