Tuesday, November 12, 2013

No Peeking!


This week at Sassy Cheryl's, we are being challenged to use our favorite holiday colors.  I am fanatical over the color I call "Grinch Green".  Might explain why my YG03 is always dry, LOL.

I printed the Sassy Cheryl's image of "Secret Santa Gift" onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I framed the image with red cardstock, and placed on a larger square panel of patterned paper from Jillibean Soup. 

The sentiment is from Whipper Snapper.  It seemed quite a perfect pairing with this image.  I added a sheer red bow to make the card a bit more festive.

Sure hope you'll join us over on the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog.  Free digital images will be won by one lucky participant, so come on...show us your colors.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

3 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Kecia, this is fantastic. I love all your wonderful colorful cards. Hugz, joann

Sassy Cheryl said...

You know. . .I do love me some red. :) Perfect from head to toe Kecia.

Unknown said...

So sweet card Kecia! Love color combo!
Jasmina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...