Friday, November 22, 2013

Prince of Peace


Coloring such a meaningful image as this is such an absolute privilege.  I am honored that I was asked to do so by A Jillian Vance Design.

This image is from the new "Prince of Peace Stamp Set" as seen here:


Don't you just love all of the sentiment options included in this set?

For my card, I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I drew a line with a Memento Tuxedo Black marker to create the ground.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut around the image with my detailed scissors and set aside.

On a piece of white cardstock, I brayered and sponged the following inks to make the blue sky:  Colorbox Ice Blue Chalk, Adirondack Sail Boat Blue and Distress It Faded Jeans.  I added some some white dots for faraway stars with a white uni-ball Signo pen.

The sentiment was stamped directly onto the blue sky with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I then merged the sky and the image together into a card, framed with black cardstock.

Thank you so much for visiting the blog today, and thanks so much to A Jillian Vance Design for the honor of being their guest designer today!

1 comment:

bee'nme said...

Thank you for doing such an outstanding job with the Prince of Peace stamp set...it is my first design set with Jillian Vance and you made it look amazing!

Blessings,
Becky Schultea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...