Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, USA!





































Happy Birthday, USA!

This little girl is ready for all of the celebrations!  I hope you have a great day too!

I stamped this adorable DRS Designs image "Here for the Party Cutie Pie Kid" with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It paper.  I colored her with Copic markers and cut around her with detailed scissors.  I pop-dotted her on top of an oval that was cut with a Nestabilities die.  The oval was sponged with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass. 

I stamped DRS Designs background stamp "Interlocking Star Background" using Versamark Watermark ink onto two shades of blue cardstock.  I added white embossing powder and heat embossed.  I cut two banners using MFT die-namics. 

I also stamped a portion of DRS Designs "Birthday Multi Greeting" with Marvy black dye onto white cardsdtock.  I made the banner using a MFT die-namics die.

The base of the card is a texturized sheet of light blue cardstock.  I paper pierced around the base and faux-stitched with a white colored pencil. 

The white stars were cut from a punch, and the red and white bow put the finishing touches on this card.

I made this card for the current DRS Designs Challenge "Summer Sun, Summer Fun" because the Fourth of July is THE summertime holiday.  Go over to the DRS Designs Blog and join us.

I hope all of the American readers of this blog enjoy our country's birthday.  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Sassy Raggedy said...

How adorable...I love this little cutie in her red, white and blue...Hugz, joann

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...