Thursday, July 25, 2013

Charming
























This week on the DRS Designs Blog the challenge is "Charms".  Sure hope you can play along.

For my card, I used the "charm"ing DRS image "Wintertime Buddies".  I stamped it with Marvy black dye ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut with detailed scissors.

On a separate piece of white cardstock, I brayered SeaShells Cloudy Blue, Adirondack Sail Boat Blue, and Distress Ink Faded Jeans.  I sponged those colors too.  A post-it mask was used to create the snowy ground.  I painted the snow in the sky using Copic Opaque White.  I framed the scene with black and light blue cardstock.

Finishing touches to the card include sheer white ribbon, and a snowflake charm.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.  Relax, there are plenty of shopping days left until Christmas, LOL.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...