Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Tennis Ball

Jessica Lynn Originals, Kecia Waters, dachshund, Copic markers

This card features an adorable dachshund image with a tennis ball.  It is an oldie from Jessica Lynn Originals.  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I paired this image with a sentiment from Gerda Steiner Designs.

This card served as this year's Father's Day card to my Dad.  My Dad has a tennis ball that Sloopy desperately wants but cannot have.  Mind you, there are other tennis balls for her.  But she wants the one my Dad uses for exercising his hands. 

He loved the card.  He seemed to get a kick out of it. 

1 comment:

Delhi Satta said...

You may be quite surprised at how much enjoyment it play bazaar satta king will bring to the whole family, despite the lack of room service!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...