Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Fishing Expert

It's time for another Tiddy Tuesday.  We have a color challenge for the month.  Go to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog for all of the details and join in on the fun.

My card features the adorable digital image Wryn Fishing Expert.  I printed it onto X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.  I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops and Nuvo Glitter Drops to the fish (I couldn't decide which to use so I used both, lol). The sentiment is from a set from Taylored Expressions and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.  Can't have enough birthday cards, right?

Don't forget to head on over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.  You'll see there are a couple of very talented guest designers playing in all the fun.


2 comments:

JanR said...

You're right....always good to add to the birthday card stash. Delightful card! I especially love the sparkly fish.

Delhi Satta said...

Whether it feels like a mild burn or a full blown third degree scorcher, satta king play bazaar one thing is clear, you need to get rid of that burn fast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...