Saturday, June 23, 2018

Baby Girl

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, baby girl
Whenever I have a baby card to make, I always "reach" (or should I say find the file on my computer?) for Tiddly Inks for cute baby images.

This card features the Tiddly Inks digital image of Baby Girl.  She's just precious, don't you think?  I printed her onto X-Press It cardstock and colored her with Copic markers.  I fussy cut her and placed her onto a patterned paper cardfront (no clue the source).  The cover-up die is from My Favorite Things.  The sentiment is from A Jillian Vance Design.   I added three pink enamel dots to the design because they were amazingly the perfect match.

Did you check out all of the loveliness for Fab Friday?  Check out the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog for some beautiful Tiddly inspiration!

3 comments:

JanR said...

Adorable! I love the design of this and those candy dots.

prince said...

Garmiye hasrat-e-nakaam se jal jaate hain… Hum chiraagon ki tarah shaam se jal jaate hain… Shama jalti hai jis aag mein numayish ke liye… Hum usi aag mein gumnaam se jal jaate hain… Jab … play bazaar Dur Na Jaya Karo Dil udash satta king Taraste the jo hamse milne ko kabhi…. Na jane q aaj mere saye se bhi wo katrate hain…. Ham bhi wahi hain;dil bhi wahi hai; Na jane q log badal jate hain…

Delhi Satta said...

Now that you are a little wiser about the benefits of camping and what it can offer as a vacation choice, take some time to seriously play bazaar satta king consider this as your next vacation destination.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...