Friday, May 18, 2018

Wheeeeeee!

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, coloring book, Copic markers
They say it's a Fab Friday.  It sure better be a Friday, lol.  What a week.

For my Tiddly Inks creation, I went straight to the Tiddly Inks digital coloring book Everyday Fun with Friends.  This image is one of the pages.  I simply printed it onto X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers.

Head on over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.  There happens to be some beautiful Tiddly creations over there this Fab Friday.  You don't want to miss them!

3 comments:

JanR said...

So pretty! Lovely colours too. I hope you're doing okay, Kecia!

Sue from Oregon said...

Kecia, Kecia, Kecia---you just amaze me with your colorful creations! ♥ Sue Kment

Delhi Satta said...

Look for natural constipation remedies, play bazaar satta king such as aloe vera juice. Aloe vera can also be taken in play bazaar satta king gel or capsule form.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...