Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Happy Birthday, Succa!

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, cactus, succa
I squealed when Crissy Croll drew a cactus for Tiddly Inks because you know how much I love them.  In fact, she drew a bunch of cacti in this digital image set Cute Cactus.

It's a Tiddly Tuesday on this first day of May.  The challenge for this month is to create a Tiddly Inks project with Florals or Plants.  You can read all about the challenge and see some BEAUTIFUL creations on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.

For my card, I used one cactus from Cute Cactus.  I printed it onto X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils. 

The sentiment cracks me up.  It is from A Jillian Vance Design and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.

A strip of pattern paper from an unknown source is along the side of the card panel.

Don't be a succa!  Join us at Tiddly Inks this month for all of the fun!

2 comments:

JanR said...

Delightful card, Kecia! Such fantastic colouring. I hope you're doing okay.

Delhi Satta said...

Remain seated in the warm bath for as long as time allows, play bazaar satta king and repeat the process throughout the day, play bazaar satta king if possible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...