Monday, May 21, 2018

Graduation Season

AJVD, Kecia Waters, graduation, 2018 graduation
Year after year, it seems like I get a lot of requests for graduation cards.  I tend to reach for my A Jillian Vance Design Congrats Grad stamp set to meet the requests.

If you'd like to read all about this card and the card pictured below, all you have to do is surf on over to today's A Jillian Vance Design blog post.

I had fun using my Adirondack Meadow dye ink on these cards.  They never should have retired the Adirondack line.  Grrr!!!!

AJVD, Kecia Waters, graduation

1 comment:

Delhi Satta said...

One of the most common causes of hemorrhoid satta king play bazaar formation is chronic bouts of constipation. Preventing constipation and encouraging more regular bowel movements can go a long way in avoiding play bazaar satta king both internal and external hemorrhoids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...