Sunday, March 4, 2018

Take A Chance

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, journey
I'm here today with the fourth and final image from the March release at Sassy Cheryl's.  This release sure has been a lot of fun.  I just love all of the images.

This card features the digital image of "Take A Chance".  I printed it onto Hammerill Color Copy and colored the image with Copic markers.  A wee bit of shading was done with Prismacolor pencils.  I fussy cut the image and placed on a white cardstock panel.  The strip of patterned paper you see along the side is from Recollections.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onxy Black ink and is from an old MFT stamp set.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  I sure hope you've enjoyed the images as much as I have.  Now, head on over to Sassy Cheryl's and snag this image for $1 off, today from 9:00 AM Eastern Time for the next 24 hours.  Here's the special code CHANCE


1 comment:

jkreucher said...

Hi Kecia! this is Stunning as always... she is precious and beautiful all in one! Always love your designs and wonderful coloring!
Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...