Saturday, March 3, 2018

I'm Here For You

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers
The new release reveal continues at Sassy Cheryl's

Today, I'm sharing a card that features the new digital image "I'm Here For You".  I just love it.  I printed it onto Hammermill Color Copy and colored with Copic markers and did some shading with Prismacolor pencils.  Fearlessly, I fussy cut the image, lol.

On some white cardstock, I sponged Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean).  I added a little SeaShells SeaShell pink dye ink as well.  A couple of spritzes of water.  I made the grass with a MFT die, and sponged with Distress Ink Peeled Paint.  I placed the white frame, cut from a MFT die, over the scene and placed the heartfelt Sassy Cheryl's image into the scene.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink and is from MFT. 

If you want "I'm Here For You", you can get it at a discounted price today, over at Sassy Cheryl's.  Simply enter the code LOVEME

Please come back to my blog to see this in its entirety.  I'll have another discounted code as well. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...