Thursday, March 1, 2018

New Friendships

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, umbrella
It's March 1st.  How is that possible?

With a new month comes a new release from Sassy Cheryl's.  Today I bring to you the new digital image called "New Friendships".  I printed it onto Hammermill Color Copy paper and colored it with Copic markers.  I did some shading and some detailing with Prismacolor pencils.  If you are wondering about how I did the raindrop effect...I simply took my Copic blender pen and randomly put big blobs all over my picture.  I'm kinda liking the effect.

This heartfelt image is available at a special discount over at Sassy Cheryl's from 9:00 AM Eastern until 9:00 AM tomorrow. Simply enter in the code  FRIENDS

I'll be back again with another new image tomorrow with a new code.  See you then!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...