Thursday, February 8, 2018

You Are Loved, Yupo!

Kecia Waters, heart, yupo, alcohol inks, Valentine
So, I finally played with alcohol inks and yupo paper over the weekend.  SO fun!  What's even more fun is that I have several alcohol inks in a drawer from the last time they were so trendy and popular.  Yupo paper is new to me.  I think it is going to be my new friend.

I after playing with some reds and purples, I cut the yupo paper with a Spellbinders die.  HOW PRETTY!  I then cut the word "you" from a piece of black cardstock with a Taylored Expressions die.  I teamed it up with "are loved" from a very versatile stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. I adhered a few purple sequins for some interest.  I framed the card panel with some bright purple cardstock.

A quick card....the result of just playing.  If you haven't tried alcohol inks on yupo yet, I encourage you to do so.  Again, it is just plain fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...