Sunday, February 4, 2018

Morning Blessings

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, sponging, girl sitting
A good Good Morning to you!  I hope it is fabulous wherever you may be.

I'm here today with the final image of this month's fantastic release from Sassy Cheryl's.  This image is called Morning Blessings.  It comes with several elements, though I only used the girl.  Go on over to Sassy Cheryl's to see all of the great things you get with this image.

For this card, I printed the girl from Morning Blessings onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and fussy cut.  I created some grass for her to sit on with a Gina Marie Designs die, sponging Adirondack Lettuce dye ink for the color.  I placed onto a cream colored cardstock, sponging some Sea Shells Peach Bellini nears the grass and some Sea Shells Conch Shell for the sun.  Some birds from a very old My Favorite Things stamp set were stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink.  A couple of Gina Marie Designs clouds were cut and added to the sky scene.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black.

This image is $1 off today until midnight with the code:  BLESS

If you want the entire release (all four fabulous digital stamps), use the code BUNDLE today to get $4 off.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog over the past four days.  I hope you enjoy these Sassy Cheryl's images as much as I am.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...