Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Molly's Heartline

It's time for another Tiddly Inks challenge.  The theme for this month is Give Love.  Perfect for upcoming Valentine's Day.  Sure hope you play along with us.  Go to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog for all of the details and to see some DT creations that you are bound to love.

My contribution features a new digital image from Tiddly Inks.  It is called Molly's Heartline.  Isn't she the sweetest?!  I printed her onto X-Press It cardstock and colored her with Copic markers.  I stamped a little $1 stamp sentiment onto the image panel and placed the image panel onto a piece of heart patterned paper that I've been hoarding for years.  Seems like it was a meant to be pairing.  Glad I waited for the right image, lol.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.  I love knowing that you are here checking out my creations.

2 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Your colouring on this is gorgeous x

JanR said...

Always nice when you're vindicated for paper hoarding. (: Lovely card! I love that sweet lil sentiment stamp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...