Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Totally Witchin'

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, Halloween, witch
It's time for a Tiddly Tuesday over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog!  The theme this month is Spookaboo!  So have some fun creating a spooky fun card.

My card features a brand spankin' new digital image from Tiddly Inks called Halloween Cutie Sweet Tooth Witch.  I printed her onto X-Press It cardstock and had some coloring fun with Copic markers.  The background was also colored with Copic markers with just a bit of Distress Ink sponging.  The sentiment is one of my favorite Halloween sentiments.  It happens to be from an old My Favorite Things set.  A few little glitter drops were added to make the bubbles even more fun.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.  Have a totally witchin' rest of the week. 

1 comment:

JanR said...

Oooooh, such a spooky background! Marvelous card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...