Sunday, October 29, 2017

Cupcake Fun

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, birthday, cupcake, bear
I have a couple cards to share with you today, both of which use an adorable image from Sassy Cheryl's Cupcake Fun digital stamp set

The card shown above was printed onto X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.  I framed the image with black cardstock and placed onto a scrap of patterned paper.

The card below uses the same image, though printed smaller onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I made a bow with a die from A Jillian Vance Design. The sentiment is also from A Jillian Vance Design.  A few sequins complete the details on this card.

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, bear, cupcake, birthday

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.  Another post tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...