Monday, October 2, 2017

Rain or Shine

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, encouragement, umbrella
Monday, again.  They seem to roll around fast.

This card features the digital image of Charlie's Green Umbrella from Sassy Cheryl's.  I guess I am a rebel because I colored it purple.  I printed this adorable image onto X-Press It cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.  I framed the image with purple cardstock and placed onto a card panel. 

The sentiment is from an old My Favorite Things set.  The clouds are cut from a Gina Marie Designs die.  A few little sequins and some white little dots to decorate the umbrella complete this card.

Sure appreciate your visit to my blog today. 

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a sweet card...and a perfectly thoughtful card to send to someone in need of cheering up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...