Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Pencil Nerd

Sassy Cheryls, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, school, pencil
Might as well embrace the back-to-school season.  There's no avoiding it, LOL.

This card features a classic image from Sassy Cheryl's Pencil Nerds digital stamp set.  I love this set because you get both girls and boys, glasses and no glasses.  To make this card, I printed the image onto X-Press It cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I fussy cut the image and added some Glossy Accents to her glasses.

I framed a piece of notebook paper with black cardstock and added a sentiment from Lawn Fawn.  The paper clip was cut from a My Favorite Things die.  The apple brad puts a finishing touch on this card.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.  I very much appreciate it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...