Thursday, August 17, 2017

For an A+ Teacher

MFT, Kecia Waters, back to school, A+ teacher
I've had the privilege of working alongside several "A+" teachers.  Let's say this card is for them as we prepare to go back to school.

This card is actually a result of a bunch of elements not used.  The clipboard is from a My Favorite Things die-namic.  The A+ is from The Paper Studio.  "Teacher" is from Lawn Fawn.  The pencil is from A Jillian Vance Design.  The apple brad has been hoarded for years.  And, the card panel patterned paper is from The Paper Studio.

So nice to have them all come together to make this card.  And so nice of you to visit my blog today.  Thank you!

2 comments:

Donna C. said...

I looked at the Jillian Vance site. I searched pencil, fall, school, and could not find that pencil.

Kecia said...

Hi Donna...

I think the set "Teacher, Teacher" has been retired by AJVD.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...