Monday, August 21, 2017

Pay Attention Class

Sassy Cheryl's, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, school, teacher
Back-to-school season is REAL as of today.  I thought this new image from Sassy Cheryl's called Pay Attention Class would be quite appropriate to commemorate the day. 

I printed Pay Attention Class onto Hammermill Color Copy and colored with Copic markers.  I then added a strip of "marbled notebook" using a unique stamp from Just For Fun, stamped with Versafine Onxy Black. The ABC on the chalkboard is from The Paper Studio and was embossed using Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment ink and SSS white embossing powder.  The sentiment is from an old My Favorite Things set and was stamped onto a torn scrap of notebook paper and was adorned with a black paperclip that was cut from a My Favorite Things die.

Here's to a great year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...