Monday, February 20, 2017

Two Dachshund Cards

Whimsy Stamps, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, dachshund
My Mom's birthday is later this week, so I took advantage of this day off to get a card in the mail to her.  No worries, she doesn't read this blog. 

This card features the Whimsy Stamps image of Dachshund Balloon.  I stamped the image and colored with Copic markers.  I used a clarity stencil brush for the first time and applied some Simon Says Stamp Lake Shores dye ink in the background.  I added some Glossy Accents to the balloons and added a few sequins.  The sentiment is also from the Dachshund Balloon stamp set.  On the inside I stamped an additional sentiment....Stretch out the celebration as looooooooong as you can. 

Also posted is a card very similar.  Just doodled an extra balloon and some grass.

Whimsy Stamps, Kecia Waters, Copic makers, dachshund

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...