Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Proud as a Peacock

There She Goes, Kecia Waters, peacock, Copic markers
I made this card just for fun.  Trying to get my coloring muse back.

I decided to you an image from There She Goes...oh how I miss that company!  This is from the set Zoo-pendous.  I am thrilled to have possession of many TSG sets, but in my warped thinking, I hardly ever ink any of them because I tell myself that I'm not worthy of them and I won't do them justice.  I'm a dork like that.  So, I guess you can say I'm proud of myself for just showing the image a little ink and love. 

The background was created with a MFT cover-up die. 

Perhaps I should ink up a few more animals in this set?  We'll see.

1 comment:

JanR said...

You definitely did it justice!! I love the colours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...