Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Octopi My Heart

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, octopus, Valentine
It's Tiddly Tuesday!!! It's been a while, hasn't it?

Christy Croll gave us all a nice Tiddly vacation to rest and recharge.  Now the design team is back, better than ever, for a fun and fabulous 2017.

Today kicks off a new challenge over on the challenge blog.  The challenge is "love".  I thought this fun digital image by Tiddly Inks, Octopi My Heart would be perfect.

I printed Octopi My Heart onto X-Press It cardstock.  I colored with Copic markers and added a few white highlights using a gel pen.  I also adhered a few glass bubbles to complete the details on this card. 

Sure hope you join us for this challenge.  You can read about all of the challenge deets over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blhttp://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.com/og.

2 comments:

JanR said...

Wonderful card! The background looks awesome!

Claire Grantham said...

Your card made me fall in love with this amazing stamp. I had to buy it and play along with the challenge. I love your card, it's so beautiful, I love the glass bubbles, great touch. Clairex

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...